Manage your labour workforce with ease
ADVANTUM eLabour is a specialized multi-user, electronic scheduling and deployment solution which tracks customer jobs and the status of related labour assignments. It takes into consideration workers’ availability and tracks actual time and attendance. When integrated with ADVANTUM Payroll, this can be used to process wages for hours worked.
What you can do
Labour scheduling and management
- Set labour requirements and work skill definitions.
- Optimize labour coverage and identify training needs by scheduling by skillsets.
- Process wages for hours worked (when interfaced with ADVANTUM Payroll)
Workforce Planning & Labour Forecasting
- Build complex rosters based on skills, preferences and availability.
- Group employees under various shifts.
- Build workforce forecast plan for each department.
- Worker portal via app or web interface
Actual time & attendance updates
- Track projects and labour activity accurately based on hours and cost.
- Gain comprehensive workforce reporting on employee attendance.
- Real-time alerts of staffing anomalies.
Worker Portal & App
- Get all the features you need on the go via the ADVANTUM eLabour android App. Includes special portal for workers to log in, accept assignments and get real time updates on job status.
Request a Demo & see what ADVANTUM eLabour can do
Book your FREE 1-hour demo now with our software team and check out all the features of the ADVANTUM eLabour software.
ADVANTUM eLabour Client Testimonial - Shipping Association of Jamaica
Why Choose ADVANTUM Software?
- Flexible and user-friendly interface with support for use on mobile and any device
- Quick retrieval of information through search facilities
- Transaction based reporting to support audit trails
- Standard and custom reports generator that enables users to create defined reports.
- Graphical dashboard with snapshot of user defined key performance indicators.
- Alerts & notifications
- Robust security
- Electronic Data Interchange (import and export data in various file formats e.g., CSV, XML, ANSI X12, EDIFACT or any other standards)
- Connects with Third Party Systems – communicates with other business systems, shipping partners (PCS and ASYCUDA) and EDI partners
- On premises or cloud-based options to access system from anywhere in the world