Yard Planning, Inventory Tracking and Gate Management
ADVANTUM Warehouse software allows warehouse facilities to easily process both FCL and LCL cargo. It facilitates automated charges calculation as well as billing, container stripping, processing of pick tickets and gate passes.
ADVANTUM Warehouse Software Features
- Schedule containers to be stripped
- Generate list of containers to be stripped
- Mange stowing of cargo based on defined warehouse locations
- Tally consignments and record damages
- Process orders
- Process pick-tickets and gate passes
- Apply customs hold and release (detention processing)
- Apply barcoding technology to warehouse processing
(also available via mobile app)
- Monitor container movement
- Generate container gate-pass
Vessel Manifest Management
- Create Bills of Lading (BOL) and manifest data
- Enter containers associated with each Bill of Lading
- Validate Bills of Lading
- Release cargo
- View Bills of Lading charges
- Search to locate Bills of Lading by vessel, line or BOL number
- Query status on past transactions (receipts, invoices, Bills of Lading, containers)
- Generate discrepancy report
- Calculate charges automatically (consignee charges, strip and stuff charges, equipment charges, sales/value added tax etc.)
- Book request online and generate proforma
- Generate invoices and receipts
- Process waivers
- Generate interest charges on overdue invoices
ADVANTUM Warehouse App
- Get all the features you need on the go via the ADVANTUM Warehouse android App. Get real time updates on container movement, gate passes, and vessel management.
Request a Demo & see what ADVANTUM Warehouse software can do
Book your FREE 1-hour demo now with our software team and check out all the features of the ADVANTUM Warehouse software.
Why Choose ADVANTUM Software?
- Flexible and user-friendly interface with support for use on mobile and any device
- Quick retrieval of information through search facilities
- Transaction based reporting to support audit trails
- Standard and custom reports generator that enables users to create defined reports.
- Graphical dashboard with snapshot of user defined key performance indicators.
- Alerts & notifications
- Robust security
- Electronic Data Interchange (import and export data in various file formats e.g., CSV, XML, ANSI X12, EDIFACT or any other standards)
- Connects with Third Party Systems – communicates with other business systems, shipping partners (PCS and ASYCUDA) and EDI partners
- On premises or cloud-based options to access system from anywhere in the world