Freight and Vessel Management in one platform
Developed with shipping line agents in mind, ADVANTUM Logistics is a critical tool for optimizing cargo and vessel management. It contains all the components of ADVANTUM Freight which allows for multi-currency manifest information to be inputted manually or imported electronically for retrieval and billing of charges, either standard or user-defined. It however also has key additional features relating to vessel management.
What you can do?
- Manage sea and air cargo manifest
- Automate generation of manifests, notices and other documentation
- Submit electronic manifest to Customs and other relevant stakeholders
- Online export booking request and generate proforma
- Automate Billing and invoicing
- Automate delivery order generation
- Tally container discharge and load list
- Track container movement
- Validate container numbers using check digits
- Container enquiry**
- Customer portal to view transactions and make payments
- Manage various vessels such as cargo and passenger ships and planes.
- Associate and track vessel-related activities e.g. mooring of the vessel, berthing, tracking linesmen cost etc.
- Generate statement of fact report
- Calculate charges based on vessel parameters and activities.
- Automate invoicing and receipting
- Manage and account for disbursements to principals
Why Choose ADVANTUM Software?
- Flexible and user-friendly interface with support for use on mobile and any device
- Quick retrieval of information through search facilities
- Transaction based reporting to support audit trails
- Standard and custom reports generator that enables users to create defined reports.
- Graphical dashboard with snapshot of user defined key performance indicators.
- Alerts & notifications
- Robust security
- Electronic Data Interchange (import and export data in various file formats e.g., CSV, XML, ANSI X12, EDIFACT or any other standards)
- Connects with Third Party Systems – communicates with other business systems, shipping partners (PCS and ASYCUDA) and EDI partners
- On premises or cloud-based options to access system from anywhere in the world.