Freight management made easy
ADVANTUM Freight software is the ideal solution for freight forwarders, NVOCCs, consolidators and deconsolidators to maximize operational efficiency. Our freight software allows for multi-currency manifest information to be inputted manually or imported electronically for retrieval and billing of charges, either standard or user defined. All system data is available to meet the needs of management, users and all stakeholders with accurate and timely customized reporting. Optional ADVANTUM Freight Lite software module without workflow automations available for smaller freight forwarders.
ADVANTUM Freight Software Features
- Manage sea and air cargo manifest
- Automate generation of manifests, notices and other documentation
- Submit electronic manifest to Customs and other relevant stakeholders
- Online export booking request and generate proforma
- Automate billing and invoicing
- Automate delivery order generation
- Tally container discharge and load list
- Track container movement
- Validate container numbers using check digits
- Container enquiry
- Generate disbursement reports
- Online Customer Portal to view transactions and make payments
- Banking Interface (ADVANTUM will liaise with the client’s bank to integrate with the with banking system to facilitate online payments)
Request a Demo & see what ADVANTUM Freight software can do
Book your FREE 1-hour demo now with our software team and check out all the features of the ADVANTUM Freight software.
Why Choose ADVANTUM Software?
- Flexible and user-friendly interface with support for use on mobile and any device
- Quick retrieval of information through search facilities
- Transaction based reporting to support audit trails
- Standard and custom reports generator that enables users to create defined reports.
- Graphical dashboard with snapshot of user defined key performance indicators.
- Alerts & notifications
- Robust security
- Electronic Data Interchange (import and export data in various file formats e.g., CSV, XML, ANSI X12, EDIFACT or any other standards)
- Connects with Third Party Systems – communicates with other business systems, shipping partners (PCS and ASYCUDA) and EDI partners
- On premises or cloud-based options to access system from anywhere in the world