Tag Scanning System for Motor Vehicle Location Management
ADVANTUM Motor Vehicle Lite tag scanning system helps motor vehicle departments, car dealers and imports/exporters to manage vehicle location on the terminal using RFID readers. All vehicles on premise can be assigned tags, which our powerful RFID readers will scan and send data to your motor vehicle management system. If you need even more features, upgrade to the full ADVANTUM Motor Vehicle Management System.
How it works
- Premise entry and exit points will be provisioned with RFID readers
- RFID readers can be placed at different parking lot locations
- All vehicles traversing the premises should be provisioned with RFID tags that have been registered and assigned on the ADVANTUM Motor Vehicle Lite system.
- Read scans from illegal parking locations and be alerted on the breach
- On vehicle presentation at gates, tag will be read and scan record sent from the ADVANTUM Motor Vehicle Lite system to your vehicle management system for validation or alerts.
ADVANTUM Motor Vehicle Lite Special Features
- Manage vehicle tags
- Register tag scans at various locations
- Assign tags to vehicles
- Manage registered RFID readers
- Terminate tags to prevent further access if required.
- Interface with your Motor Vehicle Management system
Why Choose ADVANTUM Software?
- Flexible and user-friendly interface with support for use on mobile and any device
- Quick retrieval of information through search facilities
- Transaction based reporting to support audit trails
- Standard and custom reports generator that enables users to create defined reports.
- Graphical dashboard with snapshot of user defined key performance indicators.
- Alerts & notifications
- Robust security
- Electronic Data Interchange (import and export data in various file formats e.g., CSV, XML, ANSI X12, EDIFACT or any other standards)
- Connects with Third Party Systems – communicates with other business systems, shipping partners (PCS and ASYCUDA) and EDI partners
- On premises or cloud-based options to access system from anywhere in the world