ADVANTUM Equipment allows you to manage heavy-duty equipment and machinery for hire/lease and automate billing for the equipment. It also allows for scheduling of maintenance, repairs, insurance, and licensing. When integrated with ADVANTUM eLabour, it provides a full-service platform for resource management, keeping track of specific worker equipment assignments and more.
What you can do?
Equipment Scheduling & Management
- Set equipment usage definitions and labour skill requirements.
- Assign equipment to a customer/user and compute the period of use.
- Indicate equipment availability.
- Receive insightful analytics and reporting to assess and manage performance.
Actual Time & Equipment Usage Updates
- Track projects and equipment activity accurately based on hours and cost.
- Real-time alerts of equipment usage anomalies.
- Calculate charges (including waivers and discounts) and automates customer billing.
- Track/Record accidents, repairs, insurance, maintenance, and licensing schedules
Why Choose ADVANTUM Software?
- Flexible and user-friendly interface with support for use on mobile and any device
- Quick retrieval of information through search facilities
- Transaction based reporting to support audit trails
- Standard and custom reports generator that enables users to create defined reports.
- Graphical dashboard with snapshot of user defined key performance indicators.
- Alerts & notifications
- Robust security
- Electronic Data Interchange (import and export data in various file formats e.g., CSV, XML, ANSI X12, EDIFACT or any other standards)
- Connects with Third Party Systems – communicates with other business systems, shipping partners (PCS and ASYCUDA) and EDI partners
- On premises or cloud-based options to access system from anywhere in the world.